Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 21:23:57 -0400
>With all this stereotyping going around from the Yankees on the list...
>Can I apply for some membership into a seperate ethnic group or something
>since my family tree has one less branch than all you "normal" folks up
>North?

LISTERS WARNING: Dan Ray doesn't like the southern stereotype, and he gets
very mad.  I could have sworn the day we got into an argument about that on
IRC he was going to drive to my house and beat me or something.  So for the
lists sake, don't do anything in regards to geographical stereotypification
of the south you might be found floating face down in the bayous or
something ;-)  I phear (yes, phear!) any body that takes Dan on this
subject... it woul be worse than ...uh, well... my clashes with Trevor.

You have been warned.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)

Help control the pet population, have your child spayed or neutered!