RE: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: RE: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)
From: "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:18:26 -0400
Well, I live in in Southern Ontario which you all know is North of most
parts of the USA, but surprising to some, South of some parts of the
continental USA.Would that make us the Northern Branch of our cousins to the
deep South as opposed to the immediate South which are the Northerners to
the deep South(erners).  See what subscribing to this list does to you?  For
that matter, given the current exchange rate on the Canadian/USA dollar, I
guess we would only be 66% cousins (or something like that).

My thanks to all who offered comments on my request for information re
refurbishment of a Bs interior.  Good responses and all taken to heart.  Now
if I can only build up the nerve to start the process.

Regards

Larry MacDonald