Sorry for any inconvenience

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sorry for any inconvenience
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 03:06:37
hello?  (he said in a very timid voice)

If my mailbox is generating bounce messages to the list, I wish to
appologize in a most profound manner.  I asked my ISP to forward my mail to
another address, and they screwed up and started forwarding it to some
erroneous non-existing address.  I suspect this is generating bounce
messages to everyone sending me e-mail, including this list.  I have great
fears of doing a Dan Hughes Day all over again.  I hope to have the mess
cleared up in a few hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and no incoming e-mail)