Re: Question about Magnette...

To: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Question about Magnette...
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 08:44:40 EDT
On Sun, 19 Jul 1998 08:17:19 -0700 neil.cairns@virgin.net writes:
>MGMagnette@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>   Do you know of another British car, imported to America, that had
>the same
>> door fuzzies as my Mk. III Magnette?  The light "blue" door fuzzy
>trim on my
>> car is worn through where someone's shoulder hit, and it has all
>turnned
>> colors.

I hope the reason it turned colors where someones shoulder hit isnt
a good splattering of blood...!
The Roadster Factory carry numerous colours of fuzzy door trim -
including blue (saw it at their stall at Hagerstown) and since you can
buy it by the foot you can get exactly the length you need - most of the
suppliers carry it in black
WARNING!- "sharp intake of breath giving" expensive item! - about USD4
per foot
An MGB needs 13 feet, my guess is that a Magnette needs about 20!
Good Luck

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT