Engine for 60 MGA 1600

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine for 60 MGA 1600
From: "Bill March" <bmarch@blazenet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:48:17 -0700
Hey guys,

    I just got a 60 MGA 1600 that has an MGB engine in it, and I would like
to put the original A engine in it.  I would like to know if anyone has an
engine that doesn't need a whole lot of work that someone would be willing
to trade for the engine that is in my car now.  I'm not sure what year or
size, all I know is that it is a B engine.  I also have the transmission
that is attatched to it.  If any of you would like to buy or know of anyone
who would like to trade, please let me know.  I also have a 64 Midget that
needs work and TLC that I would be willing to trade for an original A 1600
engine.

Thanks,
Bill March
91 Sentra SE-R