Re: PUROLATOR spin on filter Q's

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: PUROLATOR spin on filter Q's
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:55:20 -0500
Your car is in all the oil filter reference books, and even the little
electronic devices they put on the shelves now. I looked when buying a
filter for my '73 B for the first time!
Unless it's been changed for some reason, that is.
Also, you should be able to just cross-reference the current filter with
NAPA.

Dan
73 B