RE: hard top shuffle

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: hard top shuffle
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 18:28:00 -0400
Ross;
Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of this Proper MG place,
where and who are they???? Also I have only access to e-mail not the
www, how do I get access to NAMGBR???
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot  77B
 ----------
From: RossOvercash
To: Larry Macy; Becky Mahoney; mg
Date: Sunday, July 19, 1998 10:08AM

Call Proper MG or one of the other companies that sells hardtops and ask
how
they ship and what the costs are!  Then do the same (only if it is
reasonable of course!!  I do find it hard to believe that UPS won't
ship.
I've received and seen some pretty darn big packages, could it be the
weight
not the size?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm