Re: Another joke.....

To: <neil.cairns@virgin.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another joke.....
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:50:45 -0700
Neil......since you seem to enjoy the "anti-Aussie" jokes, here's
one I always liked....

Bruce & Sheila had been dating for a few months. Sheila came tearfully to
Bruce one day and announced she was pregnant and they'd have to get married.
Bruce said that was impossible as he couldn't afford a wife.

Sheila said "If you won't marry me, I'll jump off the Sydney Harbor Bridge",
to which Bruce replied..

"Y'know, Sheila, you're not only a good f**k, you're a good sport as
well....!"

(With apologies if I offended anyone on the list)

Lawrie