Wire Wheel Powder Coating??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire Wheel Powder Coating??
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 20:57:36 -0700
Someone posted a few weeks (?) ago about their wire wheel saga and I
remember it ended with the gent taking his wires for a dry strip and
powder coat.

Can the person responsible please stand up!

Actually my questions are pretty simple:  I take it you didn't get the
inner rim bit (where the tube sits) or the inside bit where it goes on the
hub coated.  How/Did you prepare those areas?  Q2: how much did you pay?
(its getting personal now)

*sigh* tire trouble...... yes, I will check to see if they are true before
I bother...  if you want the whole tortured story I'll be updating my web
site real soon

Cheers
Skye

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307                 __,__\__   zoooom!
The MGB Experience      http://www.mgb.bc.ca/      (_o____o_)  (thanks Ulix)