Coil question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coil question
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:36:31 -0400 (EDT)
************************************
I notice that Moss has a number of items on for half price.  I'm
interested in the Lucas sports coil and the "original style" luggage rack.
My 60 MGA 1600 has the original coil and I'm wondering if the sports coil
is a direct substitute for the original or if there is something else I
should consider along with its installation.  My second question relates to
the luggage rack.  Has anyone on the list(s) any adverse reports about the
rack in terms of structural integrity, installation, appearance?  Any
comments would be appreciated.

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;