Re: 77B

To: MGTDB@aol.com (Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested),
Subject: Re: 77B
From: William G Abbott <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:23:30 -0700
Well, I tell you what, when one goes south I just line it up for the weekend.
My, brother (the hammer mechanic) is , so mechanically declined (yes the Far
Side comic with the large screw driver and slotted fastener applies directly to
him) that you could send him to look in your wrench collection for a metric
adjustable wrench and would look for hours) was given a 56 MGA from our
father.   I've adopted that as a 60 mile away project.  So far all I have done
for that weekend car was replace the exhaust donut.  Not bad for one year in
service.  Doom is  just over the horizon, at my last visit the wire wheel were
clanking , slight brake pull and plenty of oil under the car.  Hello Moss, I
have a new customer for you.