Barney Gaylord and the MGA with an attitude...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Barney Gaylord and the MGA with an attitude...
From: "Blake M. Wylie" <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:38:03 -0500 (CDT)
Barney,

I just want to let you know that I love your posts about your various
adventures with your A.  It feels like I'm right there in the car with you
just waiting for the next turn (and the wind blowing through my hair of
course!).  Your webpages are even more exciting with each page put together
so that you can't wait until the next one to continue on the adventure.

I just want to say thank you for being such a great asset to this list (and
I'm sure everyone else will agree).  Thanks, Barney!

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB
1964 MGB
(I'll add an A down here one of these days!...with an attitude of course!)
http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwylie/mgb/