MG Research

Subject: MG Research
From: "romans831" <romans831@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:24:39 -0400
Dear MG Enthusiast,

My name is Thomas Walker and I am a graduate student at The University of
Georgia.  I am currently conducting a qualitative research project to
identify and understand the motivations behind owning a MG, and to learn
about the MG Club consumption community.  I would appreciate it if you would
take the time to answer the questions below and share your MG expertise.  If
you have any questions, please email me at romans831@yahoo.com.

1.  Tell me about the MG(s) you currently own and why you purchased this
particular LBC.

2.  Please describe your first MG experience.

3.  How does driving an MG make you feel?

4.  What type of reaction do you get from others when you are driving your
MG?

5.  Do you perform your own maintenance on your MG?  Why or why not?

6.  If you are a member of an MG Club, please tell me about your roles and
experiences within your club.

7.  If you are not a member of an MG Club, why not?

8.  Would you like me to email you a copy of the completed study?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Thomas Walker
The University of Georgia
Master of Marketing Research