Re: MG Research

To: "Bert Palte" <vortex@wxs.nl>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG Research
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 17:30:38 -0400
On 7/25/98 3:36 PM so and so (Bert Palte) said. (And I quote:)

>At 12:24 24-07-1998 -0400, a certain Mr Thomas W wrote:
>
>>Dear MG Enthusiast,
>>
>>My name is Thomas Walker and I am a graduate student at The University of
>>Georgia.
>
><snip>
>
>Am I sooo suspicious OR is there really something fishy about this alledged
>project?
>
>Like why doesn't this guy have a .EDU E-mail address?
>

>Bert

I emailed this guy a coupla times, seems legit. Why not an edu adress, I
didn't ask. But knowing the status of research in this country (as any
where there are funds) it could be real, what could it hurt?

Larry Macy
78 Midget
Owner of the Occupation Survey

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?