Florida members

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Florida members
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:49:32 -0500
Any TD owners out there either live in or near Fort Walton Beach, Florida
or know someone who does?  Fort Walton Beach is in the panhandle of
Florida about 45 miles east of Pensacola and about 60 miles west of
Panama City.  Destin is also nearby.

My father lives there and is attempting to rebuild the body tub on my TD
restoration project for me.  He could use some help from someone who has
done it before, or, at the least, someone that owns a TD that he can use
as a reference.

I've already given him Blair Engle's address in Tallahassee, but that is
a little far for him.

Thanks in advance...

David Littlefield
Houston, TX