Re: MGB Tube ?'s and my web site

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Tube ?'s and my web site
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:06:41 -0700
Word on the street is that Art Pfenninger said:
>       I've tried the jack but never had much luck, the bead needs to be
> broken before the tire iron will work, you can't break the bead with the
> iron. The liquid soap is a necessity most of the time.

You can break the bead with the irons, I know because I did it, before I
even knew what "breaking the bead" was or that it needed to be done :)

I will say this though, its bloody hard work. Try the other methods first.

On a completely unrelated note, I finally have search capabilities on my
web site.  Check it out...

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/#search

Skye

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307                 __,__\__   zoooom!
The MGB Experience      http://www.mgb.bc.ca/      (_o____o_)  (thanks Ulix)