'67 "B" - box of parts available for shipping costs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '67 "B" - box of parts available for shipping costs
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:36:36 EDT
Hi gang,

I thought someone just might be interested in this.  I got a request online
from a fellow MGB nut who told me she had purchased a '67 "B" with a box full
of parts and wanted to get rid of the box of parts - She is willing to ship
them out to anyone interested for the price of the shipping - I have no idea
what parts are in the box, and I have never spoken with her before - I assume
I was contacted because of my screen name.  I told her I would pass her offer
along to the list.  Her description follows:

I'm guessing....but weighs about 100 lbs.  I forgot, there's interior carpet
that's in great shape.  A really old tool box with crappy looking tools
inside...a bunch of gaskets. Part of a bumper...and lots of stuff I don't
recognize, but they are obviously car parts.

Contact her by email - hoptmae@aol.com - BTW, she is in Idaho

Bill