Good Vendors (WAS:Re: British Miles_

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good Vendors (WAS:Re: British Miles_
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:02:27 -0400
>UMM let's see how should I put this? How about is: if British Miles was
>the only source for a part I needed....I would part the car before I
>would give Tom a single dime. He is, by far the most inconciderate
>person I have ever dealt with in the MG community.

For those looking for good vendors, I can't speak more highly about anyone
besides George Merryweather at Classic Restorations in Texas. He's always been
quick to answer my question, has *never* sent me the wrong part, has always
been able to get a good deal for me, etc.

Even if his price was a few dollars more than another vendor, I would still
buy
from him. He's a person that you can trust - and that's important when you're
buying parts from someone mail-order.

Just my experience... =)

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.net/bruset