Re: Good Vendors

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Good Vendors
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:27:25 -0500 (CDT)
Ross, There is a little guy up your way named Don Flye who most likely
has what you need. 508-724-3318 he is in Petersham, MA give him a call
and it he doesn't have it ask him for Geoff Rogers' # also in MA. By
the way a field trip over to either Don's or Geoff's is truely an MG
experence you will not soon forget.

I got to second this thumbs up for George M., great guy to do business
with and a real enthusiast also. He has a real passion for these cars
and when you deal with him you can just feel that he is almost as
excited about you getting your car fixed are you are. It a rare and
very nice vibe to get from someone.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

You wrote:

>For those looking for good vendors, I can't speak more highly about
anyone
>besides George Merryweather at Classic Restorations in Texas. He's
always been
>quick to answer my question, has *never* sent me the wrong part, has
always
>been able to get a good deal for me, etc.
>
>Even if his price was a few dollars more than another vendor, I would
still
>buy
>from him. He's a person that you can trust - and that's important when
you're
>buying parts from someone mail-order.
>
>Just my experience... =)
>

>BEN