RE: 67 B parts

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 67 B parts
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 00:37:00 -0400
 ----------
Andy,

I'm looking for the Smith's PCV valve form the 67 you are parting out.
If you still have it and it has all the components I would be interested
in purchase or swapping for any MGB parts you may need.

Please let me know.

Safety Fast,

Steve Koscielny
804 Hurricane Creek RD
Chattanooga, TN 37421-4552
423-899-6921

Steve;
My humble apologies; I field away your note and then lost it. I believe
I do have the PVC valve and guess it should work OK. The exterior may
need some cleaning and the hoses somewhat old but if it is of use to
you, thats better than sitting in the attic of my garage, waiting for me
to explain to someone about that great 67B I once had.
E-mail me personally and we can discuss it further.
Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA