RE:Road Salt & B's

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE:Road Salt & B's
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 00:37:00 -0400
 ----------
Jim M wrote;

Hello
 as the beast is my only car so it has to live with all the salt in
winter :-(
Jim

Jim;
Salt all winter, what preventive maint do you do? Here in NFLD it's far
to cold for my roadster (77B) , and even the salt air disturbs me let
alone the ton of it they use on the roads!!!!!! Still its' nice to here
some people get to enjoy driving LBC's 12 month's of the year.
Personally my idea of a perfect winter's night is appropriate beverage
in one hand, wax in the other, oh yeah, and the garage heat turned
up!!!!!

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Newfoundland