New owner

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New owner
From: OFFCDT Carl Jongsma <c-jongsma@adfa.oz.au>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 15:28:29 +1000
To anybody who can help,
          I am a new (2 days!!) owner of a 1976 MGB Roadster, which has
been restored and converted to RH drive.  I live in Canberra, Australia,
and thus the car is free of rust (as a result of the restoration), and
there is 12 months of great driving (no ice means no salt on the roads -
it is the middle of winter and I had the top down, as it was a nice
day!), but I am not really aware of the durability of most of an MGB's
parts.  If anyone would be able to post in the group, or personally
email me information on what parts of the car are most likely to break/
fail/ wear out, and how I know that they are going to do it (warning
signs), it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Carl
c-jongsma@adfa.oz.au