RE: Lead substitutes, Canadian fuel, customs

To: <baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Lead substitutes, Canadian fuel, customs
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:05:45 -0400
Isn't the need for a front plate based on the state where your car is
licensed?  Do the customs officials know the laws for all the states?  As an
example Massachusettes used only a rear plate on passenger cars for some
number of years.  They recently returned to the use of two plates.  My B
only has one plate, becuase it was registered when only one plate was
required and we now have lifetime registration here in Massachusettes (as
long as you own the car).

Good luck!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm