Re: MGA (coupe) parts available

To: ejrussell@sprynet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA (coupe) parts available
From: AEKell@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:53:09 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-05 22:49:02 EDT, ejrussell@sprynet.com writes:

<< A friend and I recently rescued an MGA coupe. "Come & get it before it goes
 the crusher..." >>
Generous ofer Eric,

likewise,a friend of mine in western Ct recently picked up a 57 MGA Rdstr
which is too far gone for anything except parts.  Dismantling it on labor day
weekend with parts available at Lime Rock or depending on the weather (which
usually isn't good) Watkins Glen.  Unfortunately he needs to at least recover
his investment before any will be available for only shipping, but prices will
be reasonable, with special consideration for those on the list.  Let me know
of any interest..... I have no financial interest etc. etc. but will haul
parts for nothing a reasonable distance from Lime Rock or Binghamton NY

Alan