Re: New Coil

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Coil
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 07:35:30 -0500
Dan,
   Very good points.  The only thing anyone has left out that I can think
of is that the coil, being an auto-transformer is indead polarity sensitive,
seeing as how the coils of the transformer are wound in oposite directions
for positive and negative ground.
About the only thing I can think of on the plugs is that the polarity (hence
direction of current flow) will affect which element of the plug is going to
pit , the electrode or the tang.
Harlan.