Re: Cheque(sp?) Book Restorations

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Cheque(sp?) Book Restorations
From: Pat Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 17:32:10 -0800
At 8/9/98 3:46:00 PM, you wrote:

>The more people into the old car hobby, especially those spending money, the
>more cars and parts sources are available for the rest of us. The only
>downside is that gatherings can attract a disproportionate number of
>lawyers, doctors, and CEO types.

Yeah but THESE guys also yield power and can influence the powers that be to
help us all,
I like having the rich and powerful on our side for a change we should give
them an earfull (as I did Jay Leno last
year about SB42)any chance we can who knows the guy you are talking to my be
buds with the governor!
Pat