Re: Thought for the day ... about hats

To: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:01:06 -0400
neil.cairns@virgin.net wrote:

> Mentioning hats, these Triumph Aclaim/Hond Accord/Rover 200 drivers ARE
> nearly always MALE, OLD, GREY, wearing a flat cap, and cardigan
> ...........and glasses!!!!!!!!!
>
> Neil.
> ( Is this called stereotyping ?)

Yes.  Since I work for a large company I must now go and get re-educated
on today's politically correct phrases and topics.  These of course change
every year.  As proof I have a friend who works as supervisor at UPS and
each year they send him to a course on how to manage.  He just stacks the
books on a shelf at home, and by looking at this stack you can see the
fads as they come and go.  This year I think it is "Managing with your
heart".  All true and very funny.

--
William M. Gilroy
77 Midget, now it idles real fast