Re: Thought for the day ... about hats(rant mode on!!)

To: bruset@home.com
Subject: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats(rant mode on!!)
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:47:20 EDT
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 01:29:02 -0400 Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com> writes:

>For some reason, I instinctively call them "sir" when they pull me
>over as
>well.

 Ah Ha!  I think I have discovered my problem.
  When they pull me over, THEY call ME Sir! (something about the few
tufts of grey hair still hanging on for old times sake).

>Forrtunately, this has not happened in a long time, and honestly -- I
>do
>the speed limit 95% of the time now.

I do too, but they still want to pull me over.

DUH. on re-reading the second paragraph, I find you said 95 percent, not
95 MPH.
 Sorry bout that :>)

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT