RE: Thought for the day ... about hats

To: <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Thought for the day ... about hats
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:04:31 -0700
Seems that most drivers of "performance cars" - Camaros, Firebirds, Mustangs
and the like seem to be threatened by the MGB, or any LBC.  Seems that the
sporty looks and sharp exhaust note convinces everybody that the LBC is
faster than it really is, and they feel the need to show that they are "up
to the challenge".

Regards,

Chris Delling