Re: Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bob Mullins" <BMullins@adamhs.co.montgomery.oh.us>
Subject: Re: Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:21:25 -0500
The old Lucas bullet connectors have a tendency to wiggle around, in and out
of contact, which could cause this. Also, you should check all the ground
connections. Loose or dirty grounds will also cause this symptom. The Haynes
manual's wiring diagram has your 73's system, and is pretty easy to figure
out. Start at the headlights connections with the lights 'on', and wiggle
the wires to see if you can induce the symptom, then trace your way back to
the fuse box, etc.

Dan
73 B