Pleasant encounters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pleasant encounters
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 01:03:50
Not wierd, but ....

Interresting encounter today.  While I was out cruising my antique plates
with a good excuse (getting the fuel tank empty so I could calibrate the
gauge), I noticed a nice 65 Chevy pickup truck following me.  The was a
sportside with chrome wheels and wide tires, but what really got my
attention was that it was exactly the same dark shade of red as my MGA.  It
turned into a housing division that I knew was a confined area, so I pulled
a U'ey and followed it home.

When the guy pulled into his drive and got out of the truck I parked at the
curb, got out and told him that he had excellent taste in color choice.
That brought out a big grin and a handshake, and we had a nice 20 minute
chat about fun little cars and hot rod trucks.  After we exchanged web site
addresses I was off to the gas station.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude