University Motors Ltd. Summer Party

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: University Motors Ltd. Summer Party
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 08:27:51 -0400
Well, I attended John Twist's Summer Party this year (sans 'B) and did
myself a big favor by doing so!  Saw John, and he appears fully
recovered from his surgery.

        There were some unbelievable deals on some items that (if you believe
Moss) are quite expensive.  I picked up a radiator for $50, a new (and
perfectly funtional) top frame for $40, a complete caliper/piston set
(both sides) for $70 and a drivers side door (glass, latch, handles
included) for $30.

        I guess I'm going to have to start finding out where there sre some
more of these shows!  I just saved myself almost $300...

        There were some MGs there that were to die for!!!  I took SO along and
now it looks like I have to start looking for an 'A...  I wanted her
interested, but this might just backfire...  <BG>

        Well, I've prattled long enough.  Just wanted to share my good news and
see if anyone else was there from the list???

Chris
'72B....1,034,000+ pieces
3 Cats