MGA headlight stone screens

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA headlight stone screens
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:26:57 -0400
Can anyone help?
I want to put some stone guards on my A.  Moss sells them, but they are out
of stock and have been for a while.  Does anyone else sell them?  Does
anyonehave a good set to sell?

I picked up a cheap pair at a Pep Boys, but the clips wouldn't fit due to
the large depth of the chrome outer ring.  I might have been able to fit
them, but the finished look would have looked bad.  I returned them.

Someone had a set on his A at the Westwood Tr**mph show this summer that
looked really nice and were mounted with a knurled  chrome screw and clamp
on each side... I failed to ask, but they may have been custom made.

TIA & ta
Dave Iwansky

'62 MGA 1600 MkII