Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:46:47 -0500
I'm thinking now that I was thoroughly confused. There are two each male
"snaps" on the side panels, each side. Also there are male "snaps" under the
ridge below the rear deck. Somehow, I was imagining (by the original
description) two "Lift the Dot" studs forward of the battery compartment on
the vertical "wall" in front of where the batteries go.
Arggghhh....oh well...I DO know that all the side/door panels are the
originals. Only the carpet was replaced before I bought the car.

Dan
73 B