Re: Frank Zappa

To: HYOUNG@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us
Subject: Re: Frank Zappa
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:08:13 EDT
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:26:09 -0500 "Howard Young"
<HYOUNG@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us> writes:
>i'm 'bout a month behind on reading the print-outs of the
>digest.....as FZ =
>once said"tellin' ya' all the Zombie truth , here i'm is the Zombie =
>Wuff!".....baby came 4 wks. early so my schedule is really
>fuggedup.......h=
>ere when you need me..........."the owls are not what they seem!" ,
>    =
>                     .
>    =
>                                                        HoYo=20
Hmmmm. Either there's some good drugs in HoYos neck of the woods or else
the aforementioned baby dont sleep too much!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
(all of which have coils which either work or dont work and when they
dont theyre like MJB said - outta here!)