Re: Winter Prep Work

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Winter Prep Work
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:11:11 -0500
You're probably correct. I DID hear someone say they did it, though. I guess
even for a long spell, the seals would give too, which would also be a PITA
to fix, negating any possible advantages of avoiding clutch disc - flywheel
adhesion!
I wouldn't do it, I guess I just threw it out there for thought. I learned
very quickly that my MG HATES to sit for more than a couple of weeks without
at least a little exercise, especially in cold weather. Best thing to do,
even if you've shut down the insurance, is to visit the poor cold creature
and pay attention to it for an hour or so every other weekend, if possible.
Dan
73 B