RE: engine dies part 2

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Arts Council'" <artscape@clas.net>
Subject: RE: engine dies part 2
From: "Scharpf, Daniel F" <Daniel.Scharpf@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:38:37 -0700
If it dies suddenly, it sounds like an electrical problem. I had a
similar problem on my 77B where it would sometimes start, and then die
when I put it into reverse. It turns out there was a loose connector on
the ignition relay. Once cleaned and crimped a little tighter, the
problem disappeared. Your problem may be similar, but the connector/wire
may be in a different place.

Good Luck

-Dan