Re: Free RB Midget

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Calvin Krug" <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: Re: Free RB Midget
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:07:34 -0500
Calvin:
I think you just have to LOOK harder. I found mine in decent shape for $2500
(in Nashville). Yesterday, I was looking through the local Thrifty Nickel
and came across a '69 GT AND an '80 B LE, seller wants $6500 for both, with
a Honda Spree scooter thrown into the deal! (must be cleaning his garage
out?)
If anyone is interested I'll go out and grab another copy and send the phone
#.

Dan
73 B
Ft. Knox, KY