Re: Ignition Switch Removal - 73B

Subject: Re: Ignition Switch Removal - 73B
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 06:08:10 -0700
One good way to cut the 'notches in the bolts' is with a very small
sharp chisel.  The bolts with breakaway heads are intended as an
anti-theft measure.  Whether to break the heads off upon reinstallation
is owner's option, IMHO

--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I