Re: It's the tail lights... Doh!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: It's the tail lights... Doh!
From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 16:10:00 -0500
Something screwy w/ your car,  I don't have any lights (headlights, side
markers, tail lights or turn)  on my car right now and it runs fine.  The
only thing I did was create separate grounds for the 4 corners of the car
and 1 for the pump using nutcerts.  When I was re-wiring the harness to get
all those damn grounds out, I believe the fuel pump was run off the power
for the tail lights.  If you got some time, i'd tear open that wiring
harness and re-wire it.  I cut the size of mine in half, by making separate
grounds for each light.

Mike