Choke Knob Location f/77

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Choke Knob Location f/77
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 20:46:06 -0700
A bit of help, please,

      My newly acquired '77 has a pair of HS4's with a manual choke.  I'm
happy.  The problem is the location of the choke control.  The best way that I
can describe its location is to say that it's at about the driver's knee and
against the center console.  It's supposed to lock in place when turned, but it
doesn't.  I'm certain that there are a few of you who have replaced your Z-S's
with a manual choke setup.  Would you please share with me some ideas on where
better to mount what kind of choke control?  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB