Re: Another convert to the fold

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Another convert to the fold
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 19:24:34 EDT
On Mon, 07 Sep 1998 16:46:32 -0500 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
>Matt Gaetke wrote:

>please forward along all the dim witted, short sighted, mechanically
>challenged bodges, screw ups, and short cuts performed by the previous
owner
>(DPO).
>
>We always find such insights amusing and educational.
>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6

Yes, i rather suspected Mr Allen (who's parents were sadly too poor to
marry! hehe) might enjoy this opportunity ......... BUT I'M UP TO THE
CHALLENGE DAMMIT!
mostly because when i screw things up i do it so badly i have to get the
things fixed properly - the invoices basically read.....
To.. Repair and replacemnet of.........$100.00
        Fixing owners repair attempts   $100.00
       Total                             $300.00
Dont worry Matt, if he gets shirty we'll ask him about the Elva!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster