Another convert to the fold

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another convert to the fold
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 14:03:54 EDT
Some of you will recall that i've been hawking my 72 roadster for sale in
order to "make room" for the Riley ("make room" refers to the space in
the wifes head as to "just how many cars do you need?" - fortunately shes
friends with Eileen Deutsch who has it MUCH worse than she does!! hehe)
Well today i made a little trip up to Manchester CT to meet with Matt
Gaetke and Joe Kurtz, Joe has a 78 roadster and the upshot is that Matt
now has a 72 roadster!!
(which im proud to say made Joe decide to give his a cleaning! hehe)
Matt has recently joined the list and im sure he will introduce himself
in due course but as you can guess, hes a man of conspicuous taste
(however, MG enthusiasts are like policemen.......they just look younger
and younger!)
Im sure you will all welcome Matt - I told him that the car was built and
maintained courtesy of the list and Im sure it will stay that way - To
tell you the truth it breaks my heart to part with it but i know it will
get used and improved - cant ask more than that!
In case he's shy about asking, Matt intends to title and insure the car
in Kentucky and will need to get a temp plate from there-  anyone in KY
hav e experience of this?

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT