Straightening Records

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Subject: Straightening Records
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 23:31:53 -0500
Larry Dickstein wrote:

> Well, Matt, I've carried Bob Allen much longer than his mother did so
> I'll give you a little unsolicitied advice.  Stay away from his dog, his
> MG C, and his cooler!  All three will end up biting you.

Number one: I can't drink cheap enough beer to keep Larry out of my cooler.

Number two: Come to think of it, when the C/GT puked up it's damper pulley,
which
signaled the beginning of its current demise, it was hauling Larry's prodigous
backside around central Missouri.

Number three: It was a long time ago and she only bit you twice. Besides, I TOLD
you you'd be better off parking in the street.

Number four: And she bitched less about it.

And what the hell is a 'shirty' anyway? A typo?
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
"Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe