Re: Nev's new B (most likely, and most likely long)

To: dresden@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Nev's new B (most likely, and most likely long)
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 21:31:08 -0700
Hi Nev,

      May you better fortune with the Mass. RMV than I did.  For a quick check,
show the VIN and the 'supposed' owner's name to a clerk at the RMV.  If they
match up, it's just a matter of paperwork.  Best of luck with the machine.

Bud Krueger
52TD
'77MGB w/title
'77MGB (pain in the nether sections, but I'm still working on it)

dresden@tiac.net wrote:

> So I went out to New Salem, MA today and looked at a B. The seller doesn't
> have the title; sound familiar Bud? Well, this one his father had but lost,
> so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. I gave him a deposit (post-dated
> check) balance due when title is received. It's probably not air-tight but
> he seemed like a straigtforward guy.

<Big Snip>