Windscreen installation

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Windscreen installation
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:37:08 -0700
Just a quick success story.

In reassembling my 78B this weekend after its respray, I followed Steve
Bettencourt's installation instructions to the letter.  As a result, the
entire installation took all of ten minutes, by myself.  And yes, the
windscreen was installed with a new frame to body seal (which I had
installed on the windscreen a few days earlier--it took closer to an hour
to install!)

Steve had posted instructions a few months ago telling how to use a C clamp
for the install.  If you have to make this installation, make sure to get
his instructions.  If you can't find them, email me, I'll be glad to
re-type them.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB (now Brooklands Green and beautiful)