Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:39:43 +0200
Hi Mike,

Since my Gt is a 68, I don't have rostyles. When I bought it it had wire
wheels on it. 3 of them didn't look nice. When one of them went flat
last week, I decided to cleant this one, have it sandblasted and
painted.

The wheels are only 4 1/2 inch wide.

Thanks for your input. Roll over bars, eh?

Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]
MG list mgs@autox.team.net    MGB GT ['68]