Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?

To: "Rene van Maanen" <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:55:24 -0400
    Yeah, I saw a show on TV about various types of accidents...After
hearing some stuff on the list a while ago, I decided to buy one and install
it.  It doesn't restrict cockpit space too much, other than you can't
recline the seats back any further.  I dunno what anybody else thinks about
rollbars, but for what I paid I couldn't beat it.  I guess I'll go on record
as saying that a rollbar is probably the best cheap insurance you can get
for your MG.  IMHO, anyone who uses a 'B convertible as a daily driver
should get one...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/