Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:14:55 -0600
A couple of years ago, I worked in the parts department at a Jeep dealer.
After I while, I noticed that some parts were being replaced under warranty
at a higher frequency than others, one being the turn signal switch on a
Grand Cherokee.  One day, a technician handed me one of these defective
switches, and when I looked at it, the source of the problem was obvious.
It was made by our old friend, Mr. Lucas.  Just goes to show you that some
people never learn!

Calvin