Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:54:50 EDT
Come on, we all know "Faries Wear Boots" is about some guys that came up to
the group and made idle threats right in thier faces?  Oh, maybe I'm the only
fool who buys two copies of Black Sabbath picture-disks... one to hear and the
other to preserve.

 More trivial horn info?  Most horns beep in the key of F, but my MGB is a
prissy little "beep" and my 1959 MG Magnette bellows out a throaty fog-horn
like roar.

Any other MG driving Ozzy fans?  Something about the sound of Master of
Reality and the orange paint of my MGB-GT went so well together that I bought
a pair of Wallabees.

John